- Considered the largest livestock educational event that annually attracts over 200 South African leading producers and value chain participants.
- At least 3 International speakers and 15 local speakers.
- Topics such as; Modern breeding techniques, feed efficiency, reproduction, meat quality, grazing management, animal health and genetics are discussed in detail.
- Held in both South Africa and Zimbabwe and also Namibia from time to time.
- Held over 3 days with practical sessions in the afternoon.
- Participants attending the school consistently rate the school 9 out of 10 for quality of information that is directly applicable to their breeding enterprises.
- Includes a prize-giving evening to reward South Africa’s leading producers.
The South African Stockman school invites you to become involved with the leading producer’s event as a Sponsor with the following levels available: